Who am I?

Hello, this is my first post, (and probably the last post). Probably you are asking why am I saying this? Because I will expose the truth, the entire truth. In this post I'll talk about my experience on the youtube, fake friends on there and the reason why I gave up ...
I was only a boy with 12 years, but I was in home watching videos, only, and I think: LET'S START A YOUTUBE CHANNEL LIKE THIS PEOPLE.
And I started with the help of my sister. I did an video making prank calls, but after an time i deleted because the quality. And after a weeks i post an short video about me. And I created an twitter account for the channel. And I created and I started talking with another people, with another "Youtubers". I only said if I am youtuber, ONLY, but another people think if i was trying to get popular through their.
Ok. But I was growing up trough the videos of my opinion about a scandalous things in PT. When I did 3 months of channel I reached 100 subscribers. For me it was amazing because I was not popular on the school. But after a long time I was being recognized in the school.
In the final of summer I was watching an live from another youtuber(I will not say his name because I don't wanna problems)  and He invites to the people for participate on his live, and I accepted, big mistake, my webcam are poor xD But he taked me off of the live. And i tried to enter again, but I only do this. And he stopped answer me, and I get an problems and I get out of live. But when I was finished He ended the live, and when I arrive in Twitter, I saw an tweets about one guy if reported his live. And they think if it was ... ME
Why? Why? I didn't anything. And during on month or whatever, a lots of youtubers blocked me because of Him, because he talked bad about me. So sad.
But I followed my way and they followed they way. After 1/2 months of this confusion, I knew an beginner on youtube, and he started making videos similar to me. And I helped him, I was so stupid, and He grew up, he reached the same subscribers like me. And after a little time... HE BLOCKED ME TOO. And why? I asked to him the reason, and he judged me. I talked about this on twitter, i tweeted about His channel, about the confusion. And in the morning of the next day ... I woke up with a lots of insults, hate comments, by Him and by THE GROUP OF YOUTUBER IF JUDGED ME ON THE SUMMER.
It almost destroyed me. But I found strength, I don't know where, but at night only TWO friends helped me, they gave me courage to follow my way. But when February arrived I haven't force to continue, I was weak, and I gave to they an thing if they Wanted for a long time ...
I GAVE UP.

Comentários