I RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT!

Hi guys! How many times if I didn't posted in here!
Guys, you know, God is amazing. I did the Fast of Daniel. I dind't received the Holy Spirit in tha last day how many people receive! I received 5 days after te 21 days of Fast!(2 days before I gave my sacrifice)
God tested me for lnow where my faith could go! He tested, a I passed <3
Well I'll explain everything:
It was 20:00 of 7/9/17, I thought in do a fast! And I was growing up the fast: First I thought to do 3 hours, but after 4 hours, and finally I decided to do 5 HOURS!
I could remeber, I did everything to God, I said to Him if I love Him, I proofed that! And I was finishing the Fast, I sang a Gospel music to Him, because He deserves <3! And I didn't asked to Him nothing and He gave His Spirit to me! VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY  GOOD!
I received the sure, the sure of my salvation, the sure of His presence inside of me!
I have the sure, and after I felt the peace, the happiness!
Guys, NEVER GIVE UP! Believe in me, if I could receive the Holy Spirit, you could receive too! God loves y'all!
He doesn't waste anything! Guys I thanked a lot to God, very blessed night!
Now I am different, now I am the another person! God could give you much more than you could think, ask, and PRAY!
I don't wanna lose this! God give me the reasons for live, for smile, for fight against te stupid devil!
Now devil losed my soul, and he will lose your soul too, because God is doing everything for give the sure of salvation to you!
Guys, GOD BLESS YOU AND PROTECT YOU IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!

Comentários